Δευτέρα 10 Σεπτεμβρίου 2012

Introduction post, welcome to my blog


Dear friends, welcome! YouTube railfans and my subscribers may know me as Panagos89 or Panos G, from Greece. I have been interested in railways since i was a little child and thus i have been making excursions with friends - railfans to shoot videos of trains, railway procedures, rail landscapes and stations....something known as trainspotting! I have been doing it since 2008 and i opened my YouTube channel dedicated to railways in Greece back then. This blog will be linked to my channel and each time i make a railway excursion i will be posting videos, photos and information related to it. Efforts will be made to link all the previous videos to posts in this blog to. Whether you are a subscriber of mine in YouTube or not (subscribe if you like what you see) i wish you to have fun! Any comments or requests will be happily accepted via e mail. 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου